New AllergoLux Lanaform LA120201, description:
This device helps prevent and treat the symptoms of respiratory allergies at home, on a daily basis, and without medicines.
It is a natural treatment against hayfever and allergies to mites, animal hair, dust and/or pollen.
New Allergo Lux is compact, equipped with an LCD screen and is easy to use wherever you are.
- Phototherapy consists of emitting - in 1 to 3 sessions lasting 4 minutes 30 seconds - a red light onto the nasal mucous membrane with the effect of progressively desensitising the allergy stimulators.
- New Allergo Lux's operation time can be adjusted using two modes and three different intensities:
- Continuous mode and pulse mode.
- Low, medium or high intensity.
- There are no medical contra indications and no side-effects caused by using New Allergo Lux, and in addition it can be used as a supplement to medical treatment.
During your initial sessions, we recommend using "continuous" mode combined with "high" intensity.
Period of use: From 3 to 9 minutes depending on the programme used.
Frequency of use: 3 sessions daily at the most
Light emission: 660 nm red light
- Low intensity 2 mw per diode.
- Medium intensity 4 mw per diode.
- High intensity 5 mw per diode.
Dimensions: Approximately 125x65x22 mm.
Weight: Approximately 150 gr, including the batteries.
Medical product, CE
Switches off automatically after the recommended period of use.
Operates with 4 AAA LR03 Alkaline batteries (not included).