iPhone and iPad Arm Blood Pressure Monitor description:
First ever blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. iHealth turns your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad into a powerful blood pressure monitor. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP dock. Its elegant user interface and vivid testing process makes keeping an eye on vital signs more enjoyable than ever before. It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple analysis tools: interactive graph, statistics, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications, and an FAQ. For a complete product tour, see www.iHealth99.com.
- VISUALIZE— See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO classification.
- TRACK— iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and pulse-wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
- MANAGEMENT— Help you manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
- SHARE— E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also e-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of your personal healthcare.
Technical characteristics of the iPhone and iPad Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Dimensions: 115 mm × 115 mm × 66.5 mm
Cuff Size : 22cm-30cm
Optional cuff sizes: 30cm-42cm, 42cm-48cm
Measuring method: Oscillometric measurement with automatic inflation and deflation
Power: DC 5V 1A Battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion
Cuff Pressure Range: 0-295 mmHg
Measurement accuracy: + / - 3mmHg
Pulse measuring range: 40-180 beats / min, accuracy: + / - 5%
Environmental temperature for operation: 5 ° C to 35 ° C
Humidity of the environment for the operation: <90%
Environmental temperature for storage and transportation: -20 ° C to 55 ° C
Humidity of the environment for storage and transportation: <95%
Environmental pressure: atmospheric pressure
Classification: Internal battery, Type B, IPX0, No AP or APG
Medical device in Class IIa
ACL Code: 3401099246800
Reference Number: 0072
iPhone and iPad Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Pack includes:
- 1 iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor
- A storage box
- A standard size cuff (22cm-30cm)
- 1 Dock Station
- A battery built into the station
- A USB connection cable
- 1 Instruction Manual
Product iPhone and iPad Arm Blood Pressure Monitor details :
|Type of tensiometer