Heine Beta 200 Fiber Optic Otoscope, description:
The ultimate in performance and quality
Solid, all-metal construction. A quality instrument for the physician’s office with
Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated. Durable, long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Airtight window seal. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
Versions of the Heine Beta 200 Otoscope Fiber Optic
2.5 V battery, with 4 reusable: Reference B-001.11.501
3.5 V battery, with 4 reusable: B-002.11.501
2.5 V battery, No reusable: Reference B-001.11.500
3.5 V battery, no reusable: Reference B-002.11.500
Product Heine Beta 200 Fiber Optic Otoscope details :
|Country of Production