Regular Price: £300.14 inc. VAT
£193.69 inc. VAT
A savings of 35 %
100% more light with new Bulb technology. The HL1200 is a flexible halogen examination light with a 20W IRC reflector lamp with innovative bulb technology. More than twice the brightness in comparison with conventional 20-Watt lamps for bright, white concentrated light. HL1200 is a unique design incorporating a number of important features which most other lamps cannot match:
- Ultra-slim head. More freedom of movement and an unobstructed view for the examiner.
- Built-in temperature filter. Avoids patient discomfort.
- Swivels through complete 180°. Flexible and easy to position.
- Exceeds all relevant quality standards. Guaranteed protection for the patient even if e.g. a bulb fails.
- "Stay-put" construction of flexible section. Adjust the light to virtually any position and it "stays-put", will not sag or droop.
- Special non-tip wheeled stand. Resists tipping to improve safety in clinic and practice.
- Long-life 12V / 20W IRC reflector lamp. 4000 hours bulb life.
- 90,000 lux light output at 30cm. Bright, white light.
Product HEINE HL 1200 examination Light details :
|Country of Production||Germany|