Omron R7 wrist blood pressure monitor description
The OMRON R7 is a compact fully automatic wrist blood pressure monitor. Operating on the oscillometric principle it measures your blood pressure and pulse rate comfortable and quickly from the wrist. It contains an intelligent system for “fuzzy” controlled inflation, known as “Intellisense”. This is an advanced method of oscillometric measurement. No pre-setting of reinflation is necessary.
The OMRON R7 has a Position Sensor. The Position Sensor is able to determine the optimal height of your wrist (heart level) for the blood pressure measurement. Measuring at the heart level is extremely important since measuring at a higher or lower position will give wrong results. The OMRON R7 has a large DOT matrix display enabling you to enlarge the digits and showing you graphs. Together with the built in alarm function for same time measurements or pill intake your OMRON R7 is the optimal device to manage your blood pressure.
- Modern design
- Simultaneous display of Time, Diastole, Systole and Pulse data
- Graphical display function
- Advanced Position Sensor (APS) to make sure that the monitor is correctly placed
- « IntelliSense » system: exclusive technology developed by Omron Healthcare that enables Omron blood pressure monitors to inflate and deflate at the optimum level for each individual user
- 90 memories
- Computer connection: USB cable in option to record blood values
- Optional Omron printer connection