|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
Health and teaching professionals have chosen this model to initiate patients and students to orthopedics. It offers a clear view of the soft tissues related to orthopedic nerves, arteries, muscles and ligaments.Study of the human anatomy easily and understand the relationship between the skeleton and muscle thanks to Orthopedic Skeleton!
- Removable skullcap
- Visible paranasal sinuses through maxilla opening
- Spring-mounted, detachable mandible
- Skeleton can be broken down into 8 pieces (4 limbs, 4 parts of the skull)
- Hand-painted and lettered muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue)
- Removable left hip
- Brachial plexus with the 14 major shoulder muscles
- Flexible vertebral column with soft discs
- One knee presents bucket handle deformity
- One year warranty
- Orthopedic Skeleton model W47000 includes an anatomy manual and deluxe chromium framed stand.
|Country of Production||Germany|