The frequency of each channel of the Cefar 804 SIII TENS can be regulated individually to couple with the Gate Control effect and the release of endorphins. With the press of a button select the right mode, Continuous, Burst (Low Frequency) and
Modulated to adjust the treatment in case of addiction.
* 2 independent stimulation channels to adjust frequency and intensity
Mode selection : continuous, burst, modulated.
Technical features :
* 2 independent channels
* Power source : asymmetric, biphasic, rectangular
* Frequency : 1 à 120 Hz, adjustable, 2 independent channels
* Impulsions of variable width : 150 µs
* Mode : Burst, Continuous, Modulated
* Battery : 9V alkalin battery or rechargeable
Sold with 2 bipolar cables, 4 reusable and self-adhesive electrodes CEFAR, a 9V alkalin battery, 1 carrier bag