Save £14.11 ( 4 % )
|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
- Superior aspherical optics
- Unique optical system. HEINE optimizes the Gullstrand principle with aspherical optics (separation of illumination and observation beam). Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated. A full view is guaranteed even with small pupils.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window. Avoids stray light.
- Dustproof housing. Maintenance-free.
- Optics mounted on precision metal chassis. Durable, precise.
- Ergonomic shape. Instrument fits the orbita comfortably in any position.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the users' glasses and steadies the instrument.
- 7 apertures with separate red-free filter. Suitable for large or small pupils. Incorporates slit aperture, fixation star, cobalt blue filter and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Lens range: Perfect focus even with high refractive errors.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Cobalt blue filter, fixation star with polar coordinates, large spot, small spot, pinhole, slit, hemi-spot
- Comes in hard case with 1 spare bulb and 1 BETA battery handle
|Country of Production||Germany|
Notice : Télécharger la fiche technique