Save £135.33 ( 24 % )
|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
Human Skin Samples with Burn Pathologie features Six 75 times enlaged skin samples in one! The front illustrates 3 healthy pieces of skin taken from different parts of the body: the palm or sole (totally hairless), the axilla or armpit (sparsely covered with hairs), and the scalp (covered with hair).
The back of the model gives an impressive idea of the damages caused skin burns:
- First degree skin burn: skin reddening
- Second degree burn: blistering, and often permanent lesions
- Third degree burn : deep burn and permanent tissue destruction
- 46 features of skin burns and healthy skin are numbered for easy identification and listed in English
- The human skin samples with burn pathologies are delivered on wooden stand.
|Country of Production||Germany|