Save £0.84 ( 5 % )
|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
The NOELLE™ birthing simulator is a life-sized articulated female body.
This simulator has been designed to train future parents to different techniques before, during and after the baby’s birth, as well as emergency care for the mother and the newly-born after birth.
- Airway can be intubated (visible chest rise)
- I.V. injection arm
- Inflatable stomach pod to practice Leopold’s maneuvers
- Sensors for connection with interactive system: virtual instruments used to monitor heart rate, blood pressure, pulse and oxygenation, and treat the mother.
- Specific heart and lung sounds can be heard with a stethoscope
- Skin color changes as the oxygen rate decreases
- Airway can be intubated
- Place for umbilical catheter
- Sensors for connection with interactive system: virtual instruments used to monitor heart rate, blood pressure, pulse and oxygenation, and treat the baby.
- allows the instructor to set thousands of tests from point and click menus, tests may be saved, resumed or printed
- Programmable automatic birthing system with articulated fetus and placenta
- Releases the instructor from demonstrating some birthing stages since the fetus descends and rotates automatically through the birth canal and dilates the cervices 2-10 cm as labor progresses
- Demonstration of placenta previa
- 4 umbilical cords,
- 4 dilating cervices,
- 2 umbilical clamps,
- talcum powder,
- Multimedia WIN 98 laptop computer,
- carrying cases.
|Country of Production||Germany|
Save £19.16 ( 3 % )
Save £10.81 ( 3 % )