|Availability :||In stock.|
Septigel hydroalcoholic gel is a hydroalcoholic and anti-bacterial thixotropic gel for the hygienic treatment and surgical disinfection of hands by friction.
TheSeptigel hydroalcoholic gel is dedicated for general public and medical professionals.
It is available in several capacities:
- Bottles of 300ml
- 500ml bottles
- 1L bottles supplied with screwed pump
The Septigel hydroalcoholic gel is a:
- Virucidal (active on influenza H1N1 and H5N1, HIV-1, HBV, HerpesVirus, Rota virus, Adenovirus, Coronavirus and Poliovirus)
- Hygienic treatment: 2 pump pressures (6ml) with friction for 30 seconds
- Surgical disinfection: 6 pump pressures (18ml) with friction for 3 minutes
- The product must be well distributed until completely dry - no rinse is necessary
- Flammable product: observe the precautions for use
- Shelf life: 6 months after opening