Panasonic Therapy EW6021 - neuromuscular stimulator
- Low-frequency muscle and nerve stimulator for a home pain relief.
- The Panasonic neuromuscular stimulator treats shoulder ache, nape ache, pullings and musculair pain, etc.
In addition to the calming effect On pain, this method helps relaxing muscles for long.
- Panasonic Therapy treats tense muscles and muscular pain through gentle stimulation by placing 'electronically controlled pads' on the body.
Those stimulations penetrate deeply tissues and relax muscles for long. Blood circulation enhancement is noticed and generally speaking
a clear pain alleviation too.
- Panasonic Therapy is very easy to use. Place pads on body zones to treat.
- 7 pre-set program selection for a unique therapeutic stimulation. Alternately, you can feel each electric stimulation, taps,
massages and vibrations. Select the level massage strength. A session lasts 15 minutes and can be repeated up to individual needs.
• Self-explanatory display for program length and positioning
• Display of electricity flow
• 7 pre-set program selection
• Neuralgia treatment - Stop pain transfer - Pain relief
• 6 manual massage programs
• Dial for adjusting frequency (Frequency 3-1200Hz)
• Dial for balancing massage intensity between right and left-hand side
• Adjust treatment intensity :
Local : Relax a determined body part
Wide : Relax a large body part
• Easy to pack up : Automatic cable retraction and storage case
• 4 pads included
• Battery operated - 4 x 1.5v LR6/AA included
• Option : 2 pairs of replacement pads... Accessories
• 2 year warranty