Save £36.75 ( 5 % )
BONElike™ Skulls are made of a new material that allows an extraordinary accurate reproduction of the finest anatomical structures of the human skull.
Bones made of 3B BONElike™ look, feel and weigh like natural bones. The unique BONElike™/transparent combination allow teachers to perform a topographical juxtaposition of the structures.
- The transparent skull half allows the study of important anatomical details, such as the location of the paranasal sinuses
- You will get an exceptional view of the periodontal pockets and roots through the transparent half the jaw
- The teeth from can be removed for detailed studies
- The external masticator muscles (masseter and temporal muscles) are represented on the BONElike™ skull half
- The lower jaw in the skull is mounted to demonstrate masticator movements
-The 2 halves can be separated
- The skullcap, base, the nasal septum, the complete mandible and both masticator muscles can be individually removed.