|Availability :||in 30 day(s)|
BONElike™ Skulls are made of a new material that allows an extraordinary accurate reproduction of the finest anatomical structures of the human skull. Bones made of 3B BONElike™ look, feel and weigh like natural bones.
This unique didactical model will leave no questions about the skull anatomy without answer! Students will be able to transfer the structures visible on the transparent half to the BONElike™ half.
- maxillary sinus (yellow)
- ethmoidal cells (orange)
- frontal sinus (green)
- sphenoidal sinus (purple)
- sinuses of dura mater (blue)
- common carotid artery
- external and internal carotid artery and the branches of the meningeal artery (red).
- One side of the brain gives a clear insight of link between the brain location and the sinuses (also visible through the skullcap)
- Through the transparent jaw, you can see the periodontal pockets and tooth roots
- The lower jaw in the skull is mounted to demonstrate masticator movements
- The model is mounted on a cervical spine
- The didactic skull is mounted on a cervical spine
- The 2 halves can be separated
- The skullcap, left half of the base, the nasal septum, the complete lower jaw, half the brain can be individually removed.
|Country of Production||Germany|