|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
|Frais de livraison estimés :||Select your option(s)|
The Ecopostural Osteopathy electric table with arm rests C3545 M24 is a 2 parts (6 sections) massage table specially designed for the practice of osteopathy. Its steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º is equiped with a frontal piece with high resistance polypropylene curved feet and a lateral piece.
This massage table is operated by an electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal. This table offers retractable castors with a foot lever : it has curved wheel housing to avoid stumbling made of high-resistance polypropylene. The headrest of the table has a rectangular breather hole including a bung and can be adjustable by a gas spring.
The Ecopostural Osteopathy electric table with arm rests C3545 M24 can support a maximum weight of 135 Kg and its vertical height can vary from 47 to 90 cm. A detachable paper roll holder is included at the end of the massage table.
Standard Dimensions : 55 x 188 cm
- 2 sections technical table (6 parts)
- Height variation: 47-90 cm
- Vertical height adjustability with sideways movement
- Steel frame with white epoxy powder coating heated at 250º
- Curved wheel housing to avoid stumbling made of high-resistance polypropylene
- Retractable castors with foot lever. These castor wheels are suitable for moving the table around when required (maintenance…), NOT intended for patient transportation
- Electric height adjustment with motor controlled by foot pedal.
- Headrest section adjustable by a gas spring
- T05: Headrest with rectangular breather hole and bung
- Set of folding armrests (removable)
- Standard padding: polyurethane foam thickness of 5 cm. and firmness rating III-Medium firm
- Maximum weight capacity: 135 Kg
- Fire-resistant Class M2 artificial leather
- CE Label Product
- 3 year Guarantee
The standard headrest back version has a rectangular breather hole including a bung (Standard T05).
Headrest's versions T06 is available in options by request (select the option during you order check-in).
We propose 4 different levels of foam firmness
- II / Soft = approx. 25 kg/m3.
- III / Medium firm = approx. 40 kg/m3.
- IV / Firm = approx. 100 kg/m3.
- V / Extra Firm = approx. 150 kg/m3.
The II / Soft foam firmness is available on every folding table, electric / hydraulic table and the fixed ones.
However, electric / hydraulic tables reserved for special use, that is to say : osteopathy and multi-functions tables, have a III / Medium firm (approx. 40 kg/m3).
Higher the foam's density is, even more firm and resistant will be the foam under pressure. By this way, a foam firmness of IV / Firm (approx. 100 kg/m3) or V / Extra Firm (approx. 150 kg/m3) will be more suitable for the practical of osteopathy.
|Electric control||Foot Pedal|
|Country of Production||Spain|