Save £2.29 ( 4 % )
|Availability :||in 27 day(s)|
- Teach the anatomy and mechanics of the main shoulder joints thanks to this didactical functional model.
- This model has been designed for doctor-patient or teacher-student explanations.
- Use this life-size and fully flexible shoulder joint model to demonstrate abduction, ante version, retroversion and internal/external rotations.
- The model is composed of shoulder blade, collar bone, humerus and joint ligaments.
- The Functional shoulder joint model is supplied on a stand for easy display.
|Country of Production||Germany|
Save £3.32 ( 4 % )
Save £6.56 ( 4 % )