Neurovascular Skull W19018
Classic Human Skull A20
Atlas and Axis, with occipital plate A71/5
Neurovascular Skull model W19018 - Life-size human skull - Seven cervical vertebrae mounted on base - 12 cranial nerves and their branches - Valuable tool to study brain and nervous system anatomy
Voir la description complète.
Neurovascular Skull model W19018 description
- A life-size human skull with seven cervical vertebrae mounted on a plastic base stand
- The skull shows arteries on one side and nerves on the other
- You can remove the vault to see the main nerves and arteries on the bottom of the cranium
- 12 cranial nerves and their branches
- This skull is a valuable tool to study of the anatomy of both the skull and the human nervous system.
See this product in Human skull model
and Skeleton model.
We found other products you might like!