Description 3M Tegaderm transparent dressings 1633 3M Tegaderm transparent dressings
transparent dressing cracked reinforced with 2 fastening tapes sterile.
- Fixing of central catheters and peripheral
- Prevention of bedsores
- Recovery little exuding superficial wounds
- Secondary dressing
Specifications for 3M Tegaderm transparent dressings 1633
- Thin and transparent dressing that allows the permanent visualization of the wound or puncture site.
Thanks to its smoothness and elasticity, it fitswithout difficulty all locations and can be removed without trauma to the skin.
- Semi-permeable dressing.
- It is impervious to water, bacteria and viruses, allowing showers. The site or the wound is protected from any risk of external contamination.
- Air permeable and water vapor, it allows the skin to breathe without risk macréation.
- Setting of a single application to precise placement, sterile and aseptic dressing, limiting the tension during installation.
- Extended shapes and sizes to fit both the recovery of some superficial qu'la fixing central catheters and peripheral wounds range.
- 100 dressings / box: Code 1633 (7 cm x 8.5 cm)
- 50 dressings / box: Code 1635 (8.5 cm x 10.5 cm)