Transparent adhesive dressing semipermeable 3M Tegaderm Roll - Non-sterile - Thin, transparent and roll - Semi-permeable - Unique Application - Wide range in shapes and sizes - Weight: 200 gr
|Availability :||Select your option(s)|
- Setting single application.
- Extended range shapes and sizes.
- Number of roll / box: 1
- Fixing of central catheters and peripheral
- Prevention of bedsores
- Recovery little exuding superficial wounds
- Secondary dressing
TheSpecifically, the aseptic and sterile dressing, limiting the tension during installation.
- Extended shapes and sizes to fit both the recovery of some superficial qu'la fixing central catheters and peripheral wounds range.
Weight: 200 gr
Reference 16004S (10 cm x 2 m)
Reference 16004 (10 cm x 10 m)
Reference 16006 (15 cm x 10 m)transparent adhesive dressing semipermeable 3M Tegaderm Roll, non-sterile is a thin and transparent dressing that allows the permanent visualization of the wound or puncture site.
Thanks to its smoothness and elasticity, it fits easily all locations and can be removed without trauma to the skin.
- Semi-permeable dressing. It is impervious to water, bacteria and viruses, allowing showers. The site or the wound is protected from any risk of external contamination.
- Air permeable and water vapor, it allows the skin to breathe without risk of maceration.
Single application framework that allows implementation
|Reference||Pansements transparents 3M Tegaderm Roll|